Our Health & Safety Charter 2021
Over the last few weeks we have been working on a plan to ensure the health and safety of all our guests so that we can welcome you back in the best possible conditions and you can relax and enjoy your holiday. We have signed up to the Campings Clean Care+ Charter which sets out strict measures designed to guarantee the highest possible standards of health and hygiene and a safe and stress-free environment for your holiday. Our commitments include:
- Ensure the strict application of the French government’s anti-coronavirus measures.
- Provide antiseptic gel and/or liquid soap in all common areas.
- A plexiglass screen has been installed in reception and staff will be wearing masks whilst indoors.
- Use floor markings and signs to ensure that everyone follows social distancing rules.
- Implement more stringent health and hygiene protocols with increased cleaning and disinfection in all communal areas including the toilet block, reception and bar and swimming pool.
- Increased cleaning and disinfection of our rental accommodation together with airing them thoroughly between guests.
- Use contactless and remote payment options where possible.
- Provide signs on site advising of the prevention measures in place.
- The maximum capacity of communal areas will be indicated on signs outside to ensure social distancing.
- Ensure a plan is in place to manage a suspected case of Coronavirus.
- Removal of all board games which cannot be easily cleaned. Sports equipment to be disinfected between each use.