Coronavirus Update 12/05/20

Coronavirus Update

12th May 2020

Yesterday, France took it’s first step out of lockdown. In phase 1, we are no longer required to fill in a declaration to go out and can now travel up to 100kms from home. Non essential shops have reopened and the children are starting to return to school.

Phase 2 will start on 2nd June and this is the date that we are hoping campsites will be able to open. The government are having meetings to discuss this and to confirm the safety procedures we will need to put in place on 14th May and 24th May. As soon as we hear the outcome of these meetings, we will let you know.

15th April 2020

The French government have now extended the lockdown in France and we are not permitted to open until at least 11 May 2020. We may be required to make further changes to our opening date as the situation develops. Unfortunately we are living in uncertain times but we will keep you informed and do our best to offer any help and advice. Given the way the epidemic has been spreading, we fully support this decision. The safety of our guests as well as our family are paramount and before we open we will ensure that all necessary safety measures are put in place so that you will be able to enjoy your holiday and stay safe.

If your stay has to be cancelled, we will issue a credit note for the amount paid which can be used for a future stay later in the 2020 season or in 2021. We will also be extending our closing date until 1st November for all of you who may wish to postpone your stay until later in the year. Let’s hope for some fantastic autumn weather!

We appreciate your patience and support at this very difficult time. We are missing you all and can’t wait to welcome you all when it is safe to do so. In the meantime, stay positive and keep safe.

Henry & Katherine

Useful links:

French Ministry of Health: https://www.santepubliquefrance.fr